Static Security Guarding
Our Service Areas Include;
- Residenetial Places
- Shopping centres
- Construction sites
- Clubs and wedding events
Our security guards and supervisors are trained to protect employees and other persons on the client’s property; to observe irregular and unusual conditions and activities and to correct and report such conditions.
Here is a short overview of duties;
- To maintain a visitors book with details of the names, purpose of visit, and entry and exit times of each and every individual who enters the building.
- Check the ID of visitors and log them into the visitors book; Examine the contents of any bags, boxes or other items carried by visitors.
- Ensure that visitors are met by the person whom they are visiting, When visitors depart ensure that their departure is logged in the visitors book;
- Prevent the entry of unauthorized people and prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Conduct routine checks inside the building each day.
- Prevent the theft of company property.
- Check each and every office and make sure that all the doors and windows are locked, and all the lights/electric equipment are switched off, fire extinguishers, and alarm systems are active.
- Report all the suspicious acts happening in the premises to the security focal point. Monitor the premise through closed-circuit TV cameras, and check for any sort of unusual activity.
- Constantly inspect and monitor all the security devices and equipment and to ensure that they are not tampered with.
- Ensure that no vehicles are parked in front of the office. If you cannot identify the driver, alert your supervisor and the security forces.
- To direct vehicles in and around the building and to make sure that all the vehicles are safe, while inside the premises.
- Open the main gate for entry and exit of company vehicles.
- On the arrival and departure of staff, check the street to try and identify any potential problems or threats.
- To answer the emergency alarms with immediate effect, and to inform the supervisor and fire department right away in case of fire.
- Any other tasks requested by the supervisor.
- In case of emergency, contribute to other security services.
- Lias with National security agencies whenever any difficulty may arise beyond their scope of work.